Stainless steel float automatic welding equipment and control system
1. Technical requirements, content and form of the project
1. Project content:
This project is to develop and manufacture a set of key components in the gas check valve - automatic welding equipment for stainless steel float balls and a control system for online real-time tracking. The project is divided into two parts: the actuator and the control system. The sphere is welded with two stretched hemispheres.
Two parts, the actuator is composed of a drive module, a vacuum holding device, a guide device, a loading and unloading robot arm, a real-time visual module, a dynamic detection module, a 3D welding module, an air cooling mechanism, etc.; the control system consists of a servo motor Drive module, actuator linkage module, visual monitoring module, dynamic data acquisition module, dynamic data analysis module, automatic welding control module, information communication module, safety monitoring module, etc. The entire production process is processed by the programmable controller, which greatly improves the production efficiency and product quality.
2. Specific requirements:
1) The requirement for the product is that the welding seam ensures a smooth semi-circular shape, and the finished product can pass the 60kg pressure test without deformation.
2) The control system can collect, save and manage all the information and data of the production process, and can retrieve the data of each module at any time in order to cope with the welding switching of different types of products.
3) The control system receives the CCD transmission signal and compares it with the standard data to adjust the distance between the welding head and the part in real time (0.5mm±0.05).
4) The system data is imported into each management platform in real time for production model, quantity, batch number and quality control.
5) The system should have complete fault warning protection measures, and ensure safe and reliable production and operation through real-time data monitoring.
6) The man-machine operation interface should have real-time dynamic display, lock function and authority setting.
3. Innovation points:
1) The welding seal of the product is close to the machining effect.
2) The whole system has fully automatic control function, and the process of feeding, rectifying, aligning, testing, cooling, cutting and other processes in the production process are completed by robots and systems.
3) The system adopts RS-485 full double-pass mode to replace the traditional I/O communication mode, and the signal transmission is faster and more stable, so as to ensure that the visual signal can work synchronously with the spindle rotation and the welding module.
4) The welding module adopts an intelligent analysis system, and the CCD feeds back the collected data to the welding module for real-time adjustment to complete effective welding.
5) Each actuator in the equipment has various sensors for data feedback and monitoring to ensure the safety and reliability of the entire equipment in a fully automated state.
2. Technical indicators and parameters to be achieved
1) The project adopts an intelligent control system to control and collect and analyze data for each actuator.
2) The system can flexibly switch between three modes: automatic, semi-automatic and manual.
3) In the project, the vision module is used to track and collect data on the sphere in real time, to ensure that the distance between the welding head and the sphere is 0.5mm±0.05.
4) The system can control the sensors in each actuator to control and measure motors, pneumatic parts, robotic arms, vision modules, detection modules and three-dimensional welding modules.
5) The welding module can realize flexible movement in three-dimensional space.
6) The display system has the dynamic display function of ball welding.
7) This project can meet four different specifications and different forms of ball welding.